The Cubico Open Data Exploration (CODE) space
CODE is a safe discussion space for open data exploration in connection with the wind farm SCADA data at the Penmanshiel and Kelmarsh sites published by Cubico Sustainable Investments, one of the world’s largest privately-owned renewable energy companies.
- A central location providing access to the relevant code and data.
- Access specific “challenges” related to SCADA data, such as pre- and post-construction yield estimations, data-drive turbine performance analysis, fault detection and more. The initial challenge will be to take part in a benchmarking exercise to predict the long-term 20-year generation of the assets and associated uncertainties using operational data.
- Share code and initiate collaborations with other users of the code and data.
- Keep up-to-date on developments related to value creation using SCADA data.
- Communicate and share ideas with the data scientists at Cubico.
- Attend (optional) regular webinars sharing ideas around the topic of the space.
We look forward to seeing you online! Sign up below and make sure to select the Cubico Open Data Exploration (CODE) space in the form!
Join this space