The RTDT Research Affiliate Programme space
RTDT Laboratories is an ETH Zurich spin-off developing a universal tech stack for Structural Health Monitoring as a service of wind energy assets, for cloud and edge. The RTDT Research Affiliate Programme brings together researchers with real data and WeDoWind Challenges from the industry in order to create state-of-the-art open-source models and analysis tools for wind turbine SHM.
WeDoWind Challenges are concrete tasks set by Challenge Providers that are solved by Solution Developers:
- Challenge Providers receive diverse state-of-the-art solutions to their problems from international teams, increased visibility and contact with the research community.
- Solution Developers get access to relevant problems and data from the industry and get visibility within a vibrant international research and teaching community.
WeDoWind Challenges can also be accompanied with other activities to foster collaboration such as lectures, events, workshops, webinars, Q&A sessions
The RTDT Research Affiliate Programme provides members with:
- Participation in an Open Science process based around WeDoWind Challenges. The regular online moderated workshops allow the challenges to be solved and discussed together, help and motivate members to collaborate and work together, provide easy access to people at RTDT, and allow problems to be solved quickly and new ideas to be developed. “Offline” options available for people who cannot attend (using the WeDoWind Space).
- Access to the members-only digital space, which allows all knowledge to be kept in one place for easy access and collaboration, solutions to be easily compared, updated and discussed, democratic decisions to be made and kept transparent, access to the open innovation process even if members miss the workshops (recordings and Jamboard discussions)
- Access to other challenges on similar relevant topics that are being run in the ecosystem. Access the code, data and knowledge from other challenges, take part in the discussions from other challenges, access the teaching resources from other challenges, contact the people participating in other challenges.
Request membership to the RTDT Research Affiliate Programme by clicking on the button below and selecting the “RTDT Research Affiliate Programme“ in the registration form, and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Join this space