The Data-Driven Turbine Performance Analysis space
This space offers a safe discussion forum for the open data science solutions offered in connection with the book “Data Science for Wind Energy” and the author’s research team at Texas A&M University.
- A central location providing access to the relevant code and data.
- Access specific “challenges” around the topic of data-drive turbine performance analysis.
- The first challenge is the “Wind Turbine Power Curve Model Challenge“, which aims to compare and benchmark power curve models run on common data sets!
- The second challenge is the “Wind Turbine Power Enhancements Challenge“, which aims to compare and benchmark power enhancement methods.
- Share code and initiate collaborations with other users of the code and data.
- Keep up-to-date on developments related to the topics in the book.
- Communicate and share ideas with the book author and members of his research group.
- Attend (optional) regular webinars sharing ideas around the topic of data-drive turbine performance analysis.
We look forward to seeing you online! Sign up below and make sure to select the space “Data-Driven Turbine Performance Analysis“!
Join this space